- For Right To Information hand book Click here
- Sh. Z.V.S. Prasad, Finance Officer is the First Appellate Authority of the University.
- Shri Jay Chanda, Deputy Registrar (Information & PIO) is the Principal Information Officer of the University.
- The fee prescribed for filing an original application i.e. Rs. 10/- and other fee for obtaining the information may be deposited by way of cash against proper receipt or by demand draft or bankers cheque or Indian Postal Order payable to 'the Registrar, University of Delhi' at Delhi.
- Notification regarding designation of the CPIO and the First Appellate Authority under the Right to Information Act, 2005 Click here
- Procedure of filling the Original Application and First Appeal with the University of Delhi under the RTI Act, 2005. Click here